Instructional Support Services
Under the direction of the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Instructional Support Services (ISS) staff works with faculty to keep their course and program offerings up-to-date and the online class schedule current and reflective of courses available for student enrollment.
Faculty should contact us to:
- Create, change, or delete a class
- Create, change or delete a learning community
- Obtain Change of Master (COM) Security Assignment Request
- Submit edit to catalog
- Create, change, or delete a course or program
- Adopt a course from the district-wide course bank
- Apply for a general education value for a course
- Find information on courses or programs
- Apply for approval increasing or eliminating a course fee or for a new one
- Recommend improvement for service related to:
- class schedule
- curriculum process
- course fee(s) modification
- other related requests
- Download the Curriculum Development Request Form.
- Obtain signatures.
- Call the Curriculum Office at Ext. 57804 to schedule an appointment to meet with the Curriculum Work Team.
- Although course fees are a part of curriculum development, they must be applied for separately by completing a Course Fee Application. (Firefox users, and users of browsers other than Internet Explorer, please use this Course Fee Application, which has fillable features.) For more information, contact ISS at (602) 285-7465.
Class Schedule Building
*if students are enrolled on a class to be canceled and you want to notify them of impending cancellation; first, submit COM with Class Status changed to Stop Further Enrollment, then notify students, then submit COM with Class Status changed to Cancel. Review Consequence of Canceling a Class document.
|Curriculum Dev Request|
|Request for Adjunct Faculty Overload Approval|