Instructional Support Services
Under the direction of the Vice President of Academic Affairs, Instructional Support Services (ISS) staff works with faculty to keep their course and program offerings up-to-date and the online class schedule current and reflective of courses available for student enrollment.
Faculty should contact us to:
- Create, change, or delete a class
- Create, change or delete a learning community
- Obtain Change of Master (COM) Security Assignment Request
- Submit edit to catalog
- Create, change, or delete a course or program
- Adopt a course from the district-wide course bank
- Apply for a general education value for a course
- Find information on courses or programs
- Apply for approval increasing or eliminating a course fee or for a new one
- Recommend improvement for service related to:
- class schedule
- curriculum process
- course fee(s) modification
- other related requests
- Download the Curriculum Development Request Form.
- Obtain signatures.
- Call the Curriculum Office at Ext. 57803 or 57887 to schedule an appointment to meet with the Curriculum Work Team.
- Although course fees are a part of curriculum development, they must be applied for separately by completing a Course Fee Application. For more information, contact ISS at (602) 285-7465.
Class Schedule Building
*if students are enrolled on a class to be canceled and you want to notify them of impending cancellation; first, submit COM with Class Status changed to Stop Further Enrollment, then notify students, then submit COM with Class Status changed to Cancel. Review Consequence of Canceling a Class document.
|Curriculum Dev Request|
|Request for Adjunct Faculty Overload Approval|