Copy Center - RICOH
RICOH is the leading provider of innovative products and services that enable our customers to manage document workflow and increase efficiency. We are pleased to offer RICOH copying and finishing services. Our qualified staff is willing to answer questions you may have while assisting with your projects.
Mail Service Center
RICOH is responsible for picking-up, sorting, processing, metering, and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail. This includes all US Mail and interoffice mail. If mail services are required beyond this standard schedule, please let us know as soon as possible.
- 8:00 a.m. & 12 p.m. (Pick Up and Delivery)
- Note: All outgoing US mail must be received by 2:30 p.m. for same day processing.
- Note: All Inter Campus mail must be received by 11:00 a.m. for same day processing.
All pickup and deliveries will be made to/from the designated boxes in each department. All copy/print requests need at least 24 business hours to be completed. Urgent work may be taken directly to the Copy Center. If you require immediate pick up, please contact the Copy Center at (602) 285-7462.
- 9:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. (Pick Up and Delivery)
RICOH will provide a full range of quality print and duplicating services including:
|B & W Copying/Printing||Collating/Stapling||GBC & Tape Binding|
|Color Copying/Printing||Cutting & Folding||Scanning to File|
|Hole Punching||Laminating||NCR (2, 3 & 4 part)|
- Online digital copying. We are able to run copy requests from CD's, flash drivers and e-mail. The most efficient way is to submit your documents online through Ricoh Trac. For instructions on how to utilize TRAC please see our TRAC Users Guide. If you cannot utilize TRAC, you can email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specialized copying and binding requests (such as oversized originals, spiral binding, foam core mounting, etc.) will be sent to our off-site facility. Please use us as resource for any application you may have. The Service Center personnel will determine which overflow work must be sent to our off-site facility.
Request Forms: When utilizing the services provided in the Copy Center, we ask that you submit a Copy Request Form that is filled out completely so that instructions are clear and understandable. We ask that you avoid using “ASAP” when filling in the time/date due section. Please be as specific and realistic as possible.
RICOH is responsible for providing, stocking, and maintaining the convenience copiers. In an effort to reduce downtime, we will perform key operator service on these machines weekly. This will include replenishing toner, paper, staples, etc., coordinating service on machines and scheduling user training. If you need assistance using the copiers or if you experience difficulty with any machine, please notify the Services Center at 602.285.7462 immediately.
HP Printer Services
RICOH will supply all toner and maintenance for the printer's only no INK-Jets. Please call RICOH at 57462 to place a service call on your printer. Please provide the ID tag # when you place a call.