Feel free to browse the list below to find various support documentation.
How can I create a strong password?
Please visit the Phoenix College Cyber Security page for additional information on creating strong passwords and pass phrases creating smart passwords.
What is Panopto?
Panopto is the Phoenix College solution for easy classroom and presentation recording for web sharing. Below are the installation, recording, and user manuals to help you get started.
If you have additional questions, please call Information Technology at x57200.
What should I do if I have Gmail problems?
My confirmation email says my request is a WILL-CALL item. What does that mean?
Certain small, easy-to-use items have been designated WILL-CALL equipment. WILL-CALL equipment must be picked up at the Help Desk, and returned by the time specified on your equipment request. IT staff do not deliver or pick up WILL-CALL items.
Examples of WILL-CALL items:
- Digital Cameras
- Boom Boxes
- Camcorders (with or without tripod)
Where do I get a Property Loan Agreement Form for Off-Campus use?
A MCCCD Property Loan Agreement is available on-line. A property loan agreement is required for all off-campus checkout of Information Technology equipment. MCCCD property is available to board approved personnel for use as it pertains to MCCCD business. For more information, check out the MCCCD Administrative Regulations.
Who can request equipment?
How do I access the equipment installed in my classroom?
Where can students find free software?
- Email - Google Chrome
- CFS - Internet Explorer / Firefox
- SIS - Internet Explorer
- HRMS - Internet Explorer
How do I add a network printer?
- Click "Start"
- Click "Devices and Printers"
- Click "Add a Printer"
- Click "The printer I want isn't listed"
- Click "Browse"
- In the address bar, click on the white space so "Network" is highlighted
- In place of "Network", type \\pclan and then hit "enter"
- Browse for desired printer
- Double-click on the desired printer and follow on-screen prompts
- Call the Help Desk @ 602-285-7200 if you have any questions
How do I access voice mail from off campus?
- Dial 480-731-8866
- When the voice prompt begins, press the # key
- Enter your 5-digit phone extension
- Enter your voice mail password