Shipping & Receiving
- ALL deliveries to the campus must be received through the Receiving area. Please inform all vendors making deliveries to the campus, which can be easily accessed from Flower Street, on the north end of campus. See map
- If an employee picks up items from the vendor’s site, the employee is responsible for obtaining the packing slip referencing the purchase order number and presenting that document to the Receiving area.
- Shipments are delivered daily, and are prioritized by urgency and customer needs.
- A copy of the packing slip is provided to the requester at every delivery, and the requestor or designee is required to sign at the time of delivery.
- Catalogs, schedules and phone books are delivered by Receiving.
- Online receiving is an important part of the purchasing process. Per the established invoicing procedures items must be received online within twenty-four hours of delivery.
- The requestor should send Christina Cardenas an email within twenty-four hours of delivery if the items have been damaged, a shortage/overage or substituted items were received in the delivery. When online receiving is completed, it signifies that the items match those listed on the packing slip which must also match the items on the purchase order.
- If you receive an Oracle Alert (CFS) “OA007 Missing Receiving Information Alert” please send an email to Christina Cardenas providing delivery status of the items requiring online receiving referenced alert.
Receiving uses FedEx and UPS to ship packages.
Please do not drop off packages without the receiving clerk checking in the package. If there is any incomplete information on the package, it will not be sent. If the receiving clerk does not know who dropped off the package, he or she will not know who to notify if there is a problem.
Meet the staff in Property Control. Please call if you have any questions for us or about our services. We look forward to helping you!