Phoenix College Alumni Association
The Phoenix College Alumni Association (PCAA) is overseen by a Board of Directors that is comprised of alumni volunteers. Since 1989, volunteers have been the driving force behind the PCAA. There are many opportunities for involvement, ranging from serving on a committee or becoming active as a board member.
For more information about the PCAA, please contact the Alumni Relations Department at 602.285.7652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the Phoenix College Alumni Association (PCAA) is to preserve the rich heritage of Phoenix College; and to provide financial and developmental opportunities to the posterity of its students and alumni.
All programs and activities of the PCAA align with one or all of these two key areas:
- Membership & Community Engagement
- Partnerships & Fundraising
Each year, the PCAA sponsors the Alumni Hall of Fame Dinner & Silent Auction which honors distinguished alumni, faculty, and staff of Phoenix College. In addition, the event raises money for scholarships for Phoenix College students.
The PCAA is also actively involved with various on-campus activities including Homecoming, New Student Orientation, Career Fairs, and much more.
The following volunteer opportunities are available to all PCAA members:
- Recruit new members and potential board officers
- Coordinate the annual Alumni Hall of Fame Dinner & Silent Auction
- Score scholarship applications
- Be an alumni ambassador by attending various on-campus events
- Serve as a professional mentor to current and recent graduates of Phoenix College
- Help raise money for scholarships
Vice President: Shelly Lockett '11