Ways to Give
Outright Gifts create immediate educational opportunities and are as easy as writing a check or authorizing a credit card payment. Current gifts may include cash, check, credit cards or matching donations.
- Credit Card: Donate using secure online form or complete credit card information on the Gift Form. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Deliver or mail to Phoenix College Alumni & Development Office.
- Cash: To make a cash contribution please fill out the Gift Form. Deliver to Alumni Office. Do not mail cash.
- Check: Make payble to: Maricopa Community College Foundation. Checks can be delivered or mailed along with the completed Gift Form.
- Pledges are contributions given on a regular basis, giving donors the option and convenience of making their contribution over a specific period of time. You can spread your gift giving out to a plan that is convenient to you. You can make a pledge by filling out the Gift Form.
- Payroll Deduction (Employees Only): Employees of the Maricopa Community Colleges have the option to make their contribution through the use of payroll deduction. If you are an eligible employee, fill out the Gift Form.
- Matching Donations: You can increase the impact of your gift if the company you work for has a matching gift program. Check with your company's human resources department, and if available, obtain a matching gift form, complete, and mail along with your portion of the gift and the Phoenix College Gift Form.