Professional Staff Association
Are you attending…
Campus PSA Member Meetings
third Thursday each month
(alternate or no meeting: January, June, July, August, December)
Thursday, March 26, 2015; Hannelly Center Upper Level Conference Room
District PSA Member Meetings
third Wednesday each month
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
(alternate or no meeting: March, June, July, August)
Professional Staff often are the first point of contact for students and we are the face of Phoenix College. Remember to remain professional and to provide stellar service to everyone.
We’re excited you are visiting this page. After taking a look here, visit the District PSA web page (temporarily under construction as of July 2013) for information on items important to you like…
- Professional Staff Development (PSD) (aka Professional Growth)
- Professional Staff Internship (PSI) - applications due second Friday of April (4/10/2015)
- Paid Education Leave (PEL)
- December 2015 Holiday Luncheon - @ Phoenix College, Friday, December 19, 11:30A-1:30P
- 2015 Summer conference - details to be determined
We look forward to a great year and to receiving your comments, opinions and suggestions for our focus.
Make your voice heard.
Be eligible to vote.
Become a dues-paying member.
*Collected dues (through payroll deduction or money order payable to MCCCD PSA) provide operational funding and help pay for PSA events, guest speakers, leadership training, and career development. contact Phoenix College PSA Treasurer: Kelly Loucks x57151 or campus reps Anna Crowley x57909 or Renee Perry x57433 or our MCCCD PSA CPD Rep Shannon Ridgeway-Monaco (CGC): 480.732.7094.
The Professional Staff Association represents all professional staff employees; however, only members having paid dues:
- exhibit a commitment for a strong, unified voice and presence within MCCCD
- exhibit a commitment to making a difference within MCCCD
- are eligible to vote on campus issues directly affecting you
- are eligible for leadership opportunities
- run for elected office
- after election, participate in leadership training
- support networking opportunities
- support coordinated volunteer opportunities
- support paid education leave fund
- support professional growth funds (dues-paying members receive up to $4,000/year)
- support PSA internship
- support PSA Winter Holiday Lunch (dues-paying members receive admission price discount)
- support PSA Summer Conference (dues-paying members receive admission price discount)