The Business Department offers a wide range of classes and programs taught by experts in their field. A certificate or degree in Business or a business-related field can give you the added edge employers are looking for in today's demanding climate.
We offer instruction for students who want to improve their skills, obtain a degree or certificate or transfer to a 4 year institution.
...Where Tomorrow's Leaders Start.
Office Location: B-351
Phone: 602.285.7534, Fax: 602.285.7559
Mon & Wed 12:00 PM - 12:50 PM
Tues & Thurs 10:50 AM - 11:20 AM
Business Department Computer Lab
The Phoenix College Business Department Computer Lab provides state-of-the-art computer equipment and application software FREE to PC students currently enrolled in Business Department courses.
Note: A current Phoenix College ID is required for entrance to lab.
Open Computer Lab (B301)
Hours: Mon-Thu: 8:00 AM-9:00 PM
Computer Lab Supervisors:
A Business internship at Phoenix College can offer you real-world experience and also serves as a valuable reference for future employment. Many graduates experience quicker job placement after completing of an internship. Here are few good reasons you should participate in an internship:
- Internships can be an invaluable tool or resource for your future
- Education and work experience go hand-in-hand
- Skills gained will help you compete in today's job market
We offer business internships in the following areas:
- Computer Information Systems
- General Business
Contact: George "Dawson" Dopp at 602.285.7376 or email@example.com.
Transfer Degree Information
Two-year transfer degrees are available for the following Business fields.
- Business — Transfer Degree: The Associate in Business Degree, General Requirements (ABUS-GR) is a two-year degree designed for all Business majors* that will transfer to ALL Arizona State Universities. *Exception: For Computer Information Systems majors, use the ABUS-SR. ABUS-GR
- Computer Information Systems — Transfer Degree: The Associate in Business Degree, Special Requirements (ABUS-SR) is a two-year degree for Computer Information Systems majors, which will transfer to ALL Arizona State Universities. ABUS-SR
Stretch your horizons by looking into our transfer degrees—we work closely with all three state universities (Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona). To find out more, contact a Business Faculty member.
Additional transfer pathways offering four year degrees are available at Western International University and Grand Canyon University.