Phoenix College Testing Services proctors both paper/pencil and computerized exams for students attending other colleges and universities who wish to complete their exams in our facility.
It is the student’s responsibility to verify (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) that Testing Services has received their exam(s) prior to their scheduled appointment - please include student name, school, course & name of exam on all inquires.
There is a charge of $25 per exam; payments for special shipping requests (international, overnight, etc.) are the responsibility of the examinee or the home institution; those arrangements must be completed prior to starting the exam. The fee covers handling of the examination consistent with best practice proctoring procedures and the instructions from the home institution; completion of any and all forms; mailing the examination within the United States via regular mail and actual supervision while taking the test. This policy applies to everyone utilizing these services.
1. Prior to testing, the candidate must schedule an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment, please use the link below. All correspondence, including appointment confirmations, will be sent to the email account provided - Please do not use a Yahoo or Hotmail email account. They are not supported, and Testing Services won't receive your request.
- Scheduling of the examination will be made solely by Testing Services based on the availability of personnel and other relevant factors.
- It is the candidate's responsibility to ensure that PC Testing Services receives your exam, please verify this (see instructions above) prior to checking in for your exam
2. The day of the test check-in with Testing Services. You will be required to present a valid picture ID and a printed/digital copy of your appointment confirmation.
Acceptable forms of ID (must be current & valid):
- Driver’s License or State ID card
- U.S. military ID card
- Permanent Resident Card, National ID Card or Consular ID card
- Phoenix College Cub Card
3. Take Payment Slip to Cashiers for payment. No Refunds
- Return to Testing Services with receipt to begin your exam
Note: Testing Services will collect all exams/materials, including scratch paper 15 minutes prior to closing; please schedule your appointment accordingly.