Hoy Stadium is located on the west side of the Phoenix College campus. Originally built in 1939, the stadium was dedicated to Coach George "Dutch" Hoy in 1968. Coach Hoy’s career at Phoenix College spanned almost 40 years from 1929 to 1967. Coach Hoy singlehandedly coached all PC sports, including championship teams in football, baseball, and track, as well as basketball, boxing, wrestling, swimming, tennis, and golf during the program’s first 18 years.
Click the each photo to view a full-size image.