"The Bears' Den" (North Gym)
"The Bears' Den"-Phoenix College's legendary North Gym-is located on the interior of the campus with easy access from the North Parking Lot. It was originally built in 1939 and was remodeled in 1967. The gym is home to men’s and women’s basketball teams and women’s volleyball. The gym encompasses nearly 54,000 square feet and can seat about 2,000 people.