Apply for Paid Disney Internships
Paid Internships at Disneyland or DisneyWorld
- Participate in a custom designed learning curriculum that provides insight into leadership and management concepts in the workplace.
- Tuition in the Disney College Program is free! Books and supplies are extra.
- Nearby, low cost, gated apartment housing features 24-hour security, deluxe amenities and exclusive activities
- Also recruiting talented student performers
- Earn Phoenix College credits
- Apply at Disney World College Program
Disney recruiters are currently on their nationwide search for bright, talented students seeking an internship opportunity of a lifetime as a Disney College Program participant at the Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort.
... We are currently looking for students to participate in the following program sessions for 2012:
Walt Disney World® Resort (near Orlando, FL)
- 2012 Fall - approximately August through early January
- 2012 Fall Advantage - approximately late May/early June through early January
Disneyland Resort® (in Anaheim, CA)
- 2012 Fall- approximately August through January
- Participants must be currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in a college or university within the United States and have completed at least one semester.
- Participants must meet their school's requirements for participation (G.P.A., grade level, credit hours earned, etc.). This varies by school, so please check with a faculty member to see if you are eligible to participate in the program.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old by the time the program begins.
- Participants must also have unrestricted work authorization in the United States.
- Explore disneycollegeprogram.com to learn more about this unique program.
- Click “Apply Now” and follow the instructions to submit an application See More.
As a Disney College Program participant, you'll get valuable, on-the-job experience in our parks and resorts, and expand your knowledge in a classroom with international students.
Visit the Disney Internship Program or call Career Services at (602) 285-7420