STEM Internship EXPO
STEM Internship EXPO. Don’t miss this FREE recruiting and networking event hosted by Title V at Phoenix College!
- When: Saturday, September 29th, 2012 8:30-noon
- Where: 1202 West Thomas Road, Phoenix AZ 85013
Exhibition Registration Information:
- No fee
- Wi-Fi and electrical outlets available
- We will provide a 6×3 table and 2 chairs for each exhibitor.
- We will provide a continental breakfast to exhibitors.
Benefits of participation in the Expo as an exhibitor:
As an exhibitor you will have an opportunity to visit with hundreds of Maricopa County Community College and high school students. Our STEM candidates will be seeking possible employment, internships, and information on hiring trends. Participation can help you:
- Play a critical role in developing a qualified workforce for your business or industry.
- Take advantage of one of the most cost effective recruiting tools.
- Network and build relationships with student candidates.
- Market your company name and raise visibility as a community partner with the Maricopa Community College District.
- Meet student candidates and alumni from all of STEM programs .
- Learn more about best internship practices.
Students at the Expo will be from surrounding Maricopa County Community Colleges and high schools all across the valley. We are inviting students from schools who have advanced programs in:
- Computer science and Information Technology
- Aviation and Aeronautics
Schedule of Events:
- 8:30- 9:00 Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00- 12:00 Network with students at booths
- 11:00-11:30 How to Land an Internship panel for students
- 11:30-12:00 How to Run a Successful Internship Program panel for organizations