PC Green's 2014 Video Contest
PC Green, the campus committee tasked with recommending ideas and projects to make our campus more environmentally sustainable and aware, is conducting a video contest. The winning entry will be judged by the committee on concept, composition, and expression.
Original videos should not exceed 6 seconds for the “Lean and Green” category or 30 seconds for the “Pumped and Green” category. See contest rules, terms and conditions for submission details.
Suggestions for videos include but are not limited to the following:
- Show us what sustainability really looks like, here, at Phoenix College
- Show us impacts of sustainable choices on our campus environment
- Show us impacts on the health of our students
- Show us practical suggestions for ways our campus community can be more green
- Show us how a sustainable campus increases student success
- Show us your own interpretation of sustainability
Deadline to submit entries is Friday, March 28, 2014, by 5P
Winning entries will be announced on Earth Day 2014, Tuesday, April 22 at Noon
Contest is open to all Phoenix College students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Rules, Terms & Conditions and entry forms can be found on PC Green’s public wiki: https://phoenixcollege.pbworks.com/w/file/74629433/PC%20Green%20Spring%202014%20Video%20Contest%20Entry%20Form.docx
For more information, send queries to email@example.com.