Blood Drive & Be The Match Donor Program
Wednesday @ 9:30am - 2:30pm
To Make an appointment to donate blood:
Contact in the SU (Student Union) at 602.285.7231 or just walk-in, and or e-mail email@example.com.
Location @ Phoenix College
Located in Freshman Square
Eligibility Questions? Call 1-800-288-2199 x5497
Donors can also make their own appointments:
- Go to www.BloodHero.com and click on the desired state
- Donors enter your sponsor code: phxcollege
- Current donors enter their donor ID number from their donor card and their password. Default password is their birthday using slashes, i.e. 04/06/1968
- New Donors will create a temporary file
- Click on "Make an appointment now" to the right of "Not yet a United Blood Services Donor?
- Enter name and date of birth. (Note: This is a one-time use only profile and will not be available again.)
To Make an appointment to donate bone marrow:
In addition to giving blood, you can also find out if you can donate bone marrow to help other people.
For more information visit: BeTheMatch.org
Be The Match offers you the unique opportunity to give a life-saving marrow transplant to someone in need. Thousands of patients with leukemia or other life-threatening disease depend on the Be The Match Registry, the largest and most diverse registry in the world, to find a life-saving donor. We all have the power to heal, the power to save a life.