The Phoenix College Student ID card is proof of the cardholder's affiliation with Phoenix College. Students should have their student id card with them while on campus. You will receive your first Phoenix College Student ID during Bear Trax. If you do not have one or need a replacement, please come the Hannelly Center One-Stop Enrollment Center to obtain one.
Your Phoenix College Student ID card allow you to:
- Receive student discounts from local merchants
- Check out library materials and access databases from off campus
- Access learning centers and use their materials
- Print and copy in the library or computer labs (money must be added to the card in the library)
- Enter athletic and fine art events at student rates
- Use the Fitness Center upon registering for fitness courses
- Sell your used textbooks back to the bookstore
- Check out games or equipment in the Student Life and Leadership area
Obtain a Student ID
To obtain a PC Cub Card, individuals must be enrolled in the current semester and present a form of identification. Cardholders are responsible for picking up cards in person. Students will be unable to obtain their Student ID the same day they register for classes, it takes 24 hrs for the system to update. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Proof of Identity
Preferred: ONE form of primary photo identification from a government agency, such as:
- Driver's license
- Student or Work Visa, Green Card
- State ID cards
- Military ID
Or, one secondary form of ID such as:
- Official high school or other college ID
- Employer issued ID card
- High school yearbook photo
- Bank card with photo
- First card is FREE!
- Student ID cards are valid while students are taking classes at Phoenix College
- Replacement cards are $5.00, and payment must be made in Student Business Services . Bring your receipt to The Hannelly One-Stop Enrollment Center to obtain your replacement ID card. The Hannelly One-Stop Enrollment Center does not keep any cash on hand and is not allowed to accept payment for replacement ID cards. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.