There’s no single “best way” to pay for college. But by researching your options early, you can create a plan that works best for you.
Summer 2019 Due Date: May 7, 2019
Fall 2019 Due Date: July 29, 2019
You have many options for paying tuition and fees:
- Pay tuition in person, online, or by phone
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Utilize Scholarships
- Utilize Financial Aid (Grants, Loans, Federal Work Study)
- Utilize Veteran’s benefits
- Third Party Authorizations/Employer Reimbursement (check with your Employer for details)
Figuring out how to pay for college can take time. But you don’t have to do it on your own. Our workshops can help you understand the FAFSA and more.