Student Life & Leadership
The Office of Student Life and Leadership (SLL) at Phoenix College is committed to serving the needs of students by fostering the following:
- An inclusive and respectful Student Union (Bear's Den)
- Developing leadership potential
- Facilitating campus and civic participation
- Promoting student involvement (Student Clubs & Organizations)
- Celebrating diversity
- Enhancing college pride (PC Blue Crew)
- Increase and celebrate student success
The office also provides services and resources for students such as:
- Carpool Parking Decals
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Discounted Bus Vouchers
- Leadership Programs & Trainings
- Posting Flyers on Campus
- Affordable Care Act: Health Insurance Market Place
- Contact for Vendor/Petition/Solicitation (Use of College Grounds by Non-MCCCD-Affiliated Users)
- Homecoming Court (King & Queen) Voting
Stop by the Office of Student Life and Leadership located in the Student Union (Bear's Den) and enjoy a nice cup of coffee at the "Bear's Brew" coffee house or just Stop by the Bear's Den to find out how you can get involved!
Discover the Leader in you at the Fall 2016 Leadership Retreat!
September 16 - 18, 2016
Camp Pine Summit, Prescott, Arizona
Pick up an application in the SU or download here. Application deadline is August 26, 2016.
Questions? Contact Student Life at
Add our blog to your Google Reader and get (RSS) updates on your mobile enabled phone or computer.