Get the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your college classes and beyond. Tutoring is available at no cost to you. Try it in person or online for a variety of subjects.
Happening in the Learning Commons
A&P 201 & 202 and Biology 156 Review Sessions with Biology Faculty
Amy Bell: Tuesdays, 10–11 a.m.
Matthew Gallucci: Fridays, 10–11 a.m.
Math Tutoring with Math Faculty
Gabriel Leyba: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10–11:30 a.m.
Jennifer Carrillo: Tuesdays, 12:30–1:30 p.m.
Tutoring is available in person via drop-in or by appointment.
Free Online Tutoring
The online tutoring tool, Brainfuse, is available to all students for up to five hours of tutoring per semester. With Brainfuse, you can:
- Receive instant tutoring and interact with a live tutor.
- Submit your writing to the Online Writing Lab for a review.
- Submit a question and receive a reply from a tutor.
- Access personalized skills-building and test prep topics. These include college readiness, college subjects, nursing, Accuplacer, GRE, and more.
- Create your own flashcards and online quizzes/games to reinforce classroom learning.
- Use eParachute to discover your strengths and talents to plan your career.
- Form online study groups. Or schedule live sessions with peers or faculty using the Meet collaborative whiteboard (with audio).
- Record and email live tutoring sessions and video notes.
How to Access Brainfuse:
- Visit PC’s Web App (login with MEID and password).
- Use the "Online Tutoring" option from your Canvas courses. Or download the Brainfuse mobile app.
Get Help with Brainfuse:
Brainfuse provides customer support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.