Exams Offered at Phoenix College
- Course Placement Testing
- Instructor Make-up Test
- Classroom Support Math Online
- Distance Learning Exams
- HESI A2
Using the Testing Services
- All Students testing must provide a valid picture ID and a Maricopa College student ID number.
- Phones must be put on silent or turned off.
- All personal iteams i.e. watches, cell phones, drinks, sunglasses and any other personal belongings must be secured in a locker. Any exceptions will be noted on the directions of the exam.
- No children allowed - For security reasons, MCCCD Administrative Regulation 2.4.10 Children on Campus: Children (younger than 18) may not attend any class unless they are officially registered for class. Children will not be allowed on campus unless participating in an authorized college program or under the supervision of an adult.
NCTA has established standards and guidelines for testing centers and testing personnel. A list of test administrators who have endorsed these standards may be found on this website.
NCTA supports distance learning by providing this free web-based referral service. The CCTC web page contains a listing of testing centers across the country and abroad that are willing to provide proctoring services to students away from their campuses.