Testing Services Extended Hours
Aug. 22nd - Aug. 26th
Monday - Thursday 8 am-5 pm
Friday 8 am-2 pm
Please allow 2 ½ - 3 hours to complete your placement test
Testing Services supports academic excellence at Phoenix College through the diligent administration of academic exams. Testing Services adheres to the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards and Guidelines and promote honesty, integrity and fairness in all procedures.
Services Offered at Phoenix College
Instructor Make-Up & ADA Accommodated Exams (PC classes)
Math Online Midterms & Finals (PC classes)
Proctored Exams (classes taught at another college or university)
Testing Services Policies
- All services require a current, valid photo ID, and the majority require a Phoenix College student ID number as well.
- The last name on your photo ID & your name in the college system (my.maricopa.edu) must match exactly, including hyphens & spacing. Please contact Admissions to process name changes prior to arriving in Testing Services
- Phones must be powered off.
- All personal belongings (i.e. watch, hat, cell phone, drink, sunglasses, etc.) must be secured in a locker prior to taking an exam. Any exceptions will be noted on the directions of the exam.
- No children allowed - For security reasons, MCCCD Administrative Regulation 2.4.10 Children on Campus: Children (younger than 18) may not attend any class unless they are officially registered for class. Children will not be allowed on campus unless participating in an authorized college program or under the supervision of an adult.
NCTA has established standards and guidelines for testing centers and testing personnel. A list of test administrators who have endorsed these standards may be found on this website.
NCTA supports distance learning by providing this free web-based referral service. The CCTC web page contains a listing of testing centers across the country and abroad that are willing to provide proctoring services to students away from their campuses.