The full GED® program is here!
Adults can now take advantage of the GED® program – You now have access to MyGED™ and GED Ready™: The Official Practice Test, the only start-to-finish program focused on helping adult learners get good jobs with good wages.
About the GED® Test
Developed from the ground up, the new test measures the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills that colleges and employers are looking for. Some of the 2014 GED® test features we are most excited about are:
- Alignment from day one to national and state college- and career-readiness standards
- Same-day scoring
- Detailed score report including college- and career-readiness information
- Flexible testing and pay as you go options
I want to take my test. What is my next step?
Register online at www.ged.com
The GED® Program will revolutionize adult learning, transform the way adults earn their high school equivalency credential, and help them springboard to good jobs with good wages – we are excited that you’re a part of it all.
- GED Exam Information & Resources to help you prepare for the exam
- General Exam Information
- AZ Department of Education - Adult Ed Services
- Resources for Teachers who teach GED Classes
I completed my GED and I need a copy of my diploma or GED transcripts, who do I contact?
Contact the Arizona State Department of Education, GED division at (602) 258-2410