Many students who begin their college career at Phoenix College plan to continue on for a bachelor’s degree. Every year almost 1000 students transfer to Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona. And many others transfer out of state or to private colleges and universities in Arizona. These students take advantage of the excellent instruction, small classes, lower cost and outstanding support services available at Phoenix College.
The Transfer Center works collaboratively with your academic advisor to help you make the most of your educational experience and plan for a smooth and successful transfer.
Transfer Services Include:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and non-traditional colleges and universities
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (offered each Fall and Spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events
- Assistance with transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning and referrals
- Pre-professional information and resources
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources
- Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) assists students experiencing difficulty in the transfer process
Transfer your Maricopa credits to a college or university. Maricopa has special transfer partnerships with more than 40 institutions, including ASU, NAU, and UofA. Phoenix College also offers you the convenience of meeting with an NAU or ASU program coordinator right on the PC campus.
Tanya M. Mure
University of Arizona
|Grand Canyon University|
Julia Santa Maria, Transfer Admissions
Guled Said, Transfer Specialist
Kirk Gagliardo, Transfer Specialist
|Online Advisement - Chat or Email|
Our advisors can assist you with:
Upcoming Transfer Events:
NAU Transfer Day, 10am-1:30pm Sophomore Square, Meet the admissions team to discuss your educational goals. 12pm-1:30pm Lunch & Learn with NAU inside Hacienda Conference Room
GCU's College of Fine Arts 11am-1pm, Hannelly Center Conference Room
If you're interested in majors: Digital Design, Advertising/Public Relations, Film, Music/Education, Theatre, Drama, or Game and Simulation Development
Application deadlines for Fall 2016 acceptance:
NAU: priority deadline 03/01/16
U of A: 04/01/1
Our advice: Apply early!