Many students who begin their college career at Phoenix College plan to continue on for a bachelor’s degree. Every year almost 1000 students transfer to Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona. And many others transfer out of state or to private colleges and universities in Arizona. These students take advantage of the excellent instruction, small classes, lower cost and outstanding support services available at Phoenix College.
The Transfer Center works collaboratively with your academic advisor to help you make the most of your educational experience and plan for a smooth and successful transfer.
Transfer Services Include:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and non-traditional colleges and universities
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (offered each Fall and Spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events
- Assistance with transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning and referrals
- Pre-professional information and resources
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources
- Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) assists students experiencing difficulty in the transfer process
Transfer your Maricopa credits to a college or university. Maricopa has special transfer partnerships with more than 40 institutions, including ASU, NAU, and UofA. Phoenix College also offers you the convenience of meeting with an NAU or ASU program coordinator right on the PC campus.
|Tanya M. Mure
NAU Program Coordinator
ASU Transfer Specialist
|Online Advisement - Chat or Email|
Our advisors can assist you with:
Oct. 8, 2014 University Transfer Fair, 9am-12noon, outside Sophomore Square
Oct. 23, 2014 Information Session on ASU MAPP degrees
Application deadlines for universities Spring 2015:
U of A: 11/01/14