Many students who begin their college career at Phoenix College plan to continue on for a bachelor’s degree. Every year almost 1000 students transfer to Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and University of Arizona. And many others transfer out of state or to private colleges and universities in Arizona. These students take advantage of the excellent instruction, small classes, lower cost and outstanding support services available at Phoenix College.
The Transfer Center works collaboratively with your academic advisor to help you make the most of your educational experience and plan for a smooth and successful transfer.
Transfer Services Include:
- Information and materials for Arizona public, private, out-of-state, and non-traditional colleges and universities
- Opportunities to meet with university representatives at Phoenix College
- Transfer events, such as Transfer Fairs (offered each Fall and Spring), university program and application workshops, and Transfer Awareness Week events
- Assistance with transfer process, including understanding admission requirements, academic planning and referrals
- Pre-professional information and resources
- Online links to transfer and advisement resources
- Transfer Student Ombudsperson (TSO) assists students experiencing difficulty in the transfer process
Transfer your Maricopa credits to a college or university. Maricopa has special transfer partnerships with more than 40 institutions, including ASU, NAU, and UofA. Phoenix College also offers you the convenience of meeting with an NAU or ASU program coordinator right on the PC campus.
Northern Arizona Univeristy
Tanya Mure, Transfer Coordinator
Arizona State University
Grand Canyon University
Guled Said, 480-231-2042, Guled.Said@gcu.edu
Kirk Gagliardo, 480-729-5418, Kirk.Gagliardo@gcu.edu
University of Arizona
Julia Santa Maria, Transfer Admissions
|Online Advisement - Chat or Email|
Our advisors can assist you with:
Upcoming Transfer Events:
There is still time to apply, get your university application completed fast!
Application deadlines for university Fall 2016 acceptance:
U of A: 07/01/16*
*very latest date; you can still apply after this date but early admissions is always recommended!
Our advice: Apply early!