Feel free to browse the list below to find various support documentation.
How can I create a strong password?
Please visit the Phoenix College Cyber Security page for additional information on creating strong passwords and pass phrases creating smart passwords.
What is Panopto?
Panopto is the Phoenix College solution for easy classroom and presentation recording for web sharing. Below are the installation, recording, and user manuals to help you get started.
If you have additional questions, please call Information Technology at x57200.
What should I do if I have Gmail problems?
My confirmation email says my request is a WILL-CALL item. What does that mean?
Certain small, easy-to-use items have been designated WILL-CALL equipment. WILL-CALL equipment must be picked up at the Help Desk, and returned by the time specified on your equipment request. IT staff do not deliver or pick up WILL-CALL items.
Examples of WILL-CALL items:
- Digital Cameras
- Boom Boxes
- Camcorders (with or without tripod)
Where do I get a Property Loan Agreement Form for Off-Campus use?
A MCCCD Property Loan Agreement is available on-line. A property loan agreement is required for all off-campus checkout of Information Technology equipment. MCCCD property is available to board approved personnel for use as it pertains to MCCCD business. For more information, check out the MCCCD Administrative Regulations.
Who can request equipment?
How do I access the equipment installed in my classroom?
Where can students find free or discounted software?
Where can faculty and staff find free or discounted software?
- Microsoft Office 365 for Faculty and Staff Must login as firstname.lastname@example.org !!!! Required, does NOT work if you just enter MEID !!!!
- Discounted Academic Software from the Employee Store
- Adobe Creative Cloud Student & Teacher Edition - 1 year subscription
- Instructions - College and University Student AutoDesk Software
- Microsoft DreamSpark
Normal MEID password
If it doesn't work the first time, sync your password using tools.maricopa.edu (same current MEID password in both fields, save) and wait 5 minutes, then try again.
- Email - Google Chrome
- CFS - Internet Explorer / Firefox
- SIS - Internet Explorer
- HRMS - Internet Explorer
How do I add a network printer?
- Click "Start"
- Click "Devices and Printers"
- Click "Add a Printer"
- Click "The printer I want isn't listed"
- Click "Browse"
- In the address bar, click on the white space so "Network" is highlighted
- In place of "Network", type \\pclan and then hit "enter"
- Browse for desired printer
- Double-click on the desired printer and follow on-screen prompts
- Call the Help Desk @ 602-285-7200 if you have any questions
How do I access voice mail off campus?
- Step 1: Call 602-532-8866, followed by Pressing *
- Step 2: Enter your phone extension
- Step 3: Enter your PIN followed by #
- Step 4: Follow directions to review voice mail
- - Listen to new messages
Am I eligible for discounts on personal computer purchases?
How can I print to the department copier?
If you are not sure whether or not your departmental copier can be used as a printer, please submit a request to the help desk (5-7200 or via email at email@example.com) and a technician will evaluate it to ensure it is capable of network printing. Most of the newer Ricoh copiers are able to support this function.