The Phoenix College Librarians are here to help you with your information needs! To talk to a librarian at the reference desk, call: 602-285-7470.
- For immediate, real-time assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please contact Ask a Librarian: Chat
- If you have brief questions about library materials or how to begin research, you can email us with your question. We will answer within 24-48 hours on weekdays. Email reference is not available on weekends or holidays/semester breaks.
- Would you like individual research help from a librarian? Schedule an appointment with one of our Research Coaches.
- If your question is not related to library services, we will put you in touch with the appropriate Phoenix College service department.
- If you would prefer to speak to our library staff during open hours:
- For reference questions — call 602.285.7470
- For questions about library materials, renewing books, etc. —
Email Us Your Question! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Need Help with Citations?
Questions about copyright? See our Copyright and Fair Use Guide