The library has 8 large and 12 small study rooms. The following rules apply to these study spaces, as they are in high demand:
• Unlocked study rooms: available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Locked group study rooms are for PC students currently registered in "for credit" classes: Reservations are required and may be made at the Circulation/Check Out Desk.
- Rooms L120, L139 and L214 are for PC student groups of 3 or more. PC Cub Card required to place reservation.
- L120 and L214 will accommodate 4-6 students; L139 up to 10.
- L120, L139 and L214 have CPU, wall monitor, DVD player and whiteboard.
- Groups may only book one 3 hour session per day.
- Groups may not book more than two sessions in advance.
- If a group does not show up within 15 minutes of their scheduled reservation time, their room may be given to another group.
- Key to the reserved room is checked out at the Circulation Desk by the student reserving the room at the specified reservation time.
- The key will not be checked out until at least 3 members of the group have arrived at Circulation Desk at time of room equipment check out.
- There will be a $0.50 per hour overdue fine if key is not returned at specified time.
•Group rooms are for academic use. If your group is not doing academic work, you may be asked to leave.
•Do not leave belongings unattended in these rooms. Any materials left abandoned for any amount of time will be moved to lost and found at the Circulation/Check Out Desk and your reservation will be canceled.
• No food or drink is allowed. This is necessary to protect the cleanliness of the rooms and the equipment.
For the rooms which can be reserved, it is recommended to plan ahead by booking in advance in person at the Circulation/Check Out Desk.
• Wireless laptops are available at the Circulation Desk for In Library Use (current PC students only)
- Requirements for laptop check out