Phoenix College Library
BORROWERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF THE LAPTOP
*** NEVER LEAVE THE LAPTOP UNATTENDED ***
Three wireless laptops are available for use in the library
Requirements for checking out the laptop:
- Only available for currently enrolled Phoenix College Students
- Student ID is required at time of checkout
- Driver’s license is required, and will be held until laptop is returned
- Staff will verify that student has a computer account login created in the system
- Students should have a clear borrower record – no outstanding fines over $10.00
- Borrower will sign the User Responsibility Agreement, and complete and initial the policy and equipment checkout sheet with a staff member
- Checkout period is a maximum of three hours, no renewals
- Laptops checked out at the end of the day must be returned 30 minutes before closing
- Laptops are for in-library use only, and may not leave the building
- Late fees are $10.00 per ½ hour
- Users are responsible for any loss or damage to the laptop
- Users will be charged $1000.00 for a lost laptop
- Laptop borrowing privileges may be revoked if laptop is returned late or damaged
- Never leave the laptop unattended!
Borrower and library staff must complete and sign/initial the User Responsibility Agreement and the Checkout and Check-in policies and Equipment Verification sheet.
Headphones and Flash Drives
Headphones may be purchased for $1.50.
Flash Drives (64MB) may be purchased for $2.75