Maricopa Grant - Fall 2014
Maricopa Grant is intended to provide tuition assistance to students who meet the criteria. Please allow 3-5 business days for the Financial Aid office to confirm your eligibility and award funds. You must make payment arrangements to secure enrollment in your courses.
Download the Maricopa Grant Application
- Maximum Award for Fall 2014 is $500.
- It is the student’s responsibility to pay the balance.
- Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.
- United States citizenship or eligible non-citizen.
- In-state residency classification and are being charged in-state tuition and fees for the current term.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits.
- Not eligible for Federal Pell Grant.
- Have unmet need as determined by the FAFSA.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Students must successfully complete 2/3 (66.67%) of all attempted course work during the semester.
- Students must meet the following credit hour/cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
- Total Credits Attempted* Minimum CGPA
• < 15.75 1.60
• 16-30.75 1.75
• 31-45.75 1.90
• 46 + 2.00
- Students awarded a Maricopa Grant in a prior term must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress for the term in which it was received.