Maricopa Grant - Spring 2014
Students who complete the Maricopa Grant Application by 11/08/2013, and appear to have eligibility for the Maricopa Grant, may qualify to have their fall 2013 tuition due date(s) extended. Students who complete the Maricopa Grant Application AFTER 11/08/2013, may still be considered for the Maricopa Grant but will need to pay the tuition by their due date or sign up for the e-Cashier Payment Plan to avoid being dropped from their classes for non-payment.
Priority Date: 11/08/2013
Download the Maricopa Grant Application
- Maximum Award $500 per semester
- Maricopa Grant funding is limited and it will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Complete a 2013-2014 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
STOP – YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GRANT IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED A 2013-2014 FAFSA
- United States citizenship or eligible non-citizen.
- In-state residency classification and are being charged in-state tuition and fees for the current term.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits.
- Not eligible for Federal Pell Grant.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Students must successfully complete 2/3 (66.67%) of all attempted course work during the semester.
- Students must meet the following credit hour/cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
- Total Credits Attempted* Minimum CGPA
• < 15.75 1.60
• 16-30.75 1.75
• 31-45.75 1.90
• 46 + 2.00
- Have unmet need as determined by the FAFSA.
- Students awarded a Maricopa Grant in a prior term must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress for the term in which it was received.