Maricopa PC Success Grant - Spring 2015
Maricopa PC Success Grant is intended to provide tuition assistance to students who meet the criteria. Please allow 3-5 business days for the Financial Aid office to confirm your eligibility and award funds. You must make payment arrangements to secure enrollment in your courses.
Download the Maricopa PC Success Grant Application
- Maximum Award for Spring 2015 is $500.
- It is the student’s responsibility to pay the balance.
- Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.
- United States citizenship or eligible non-citizen.
- In-state residency classification and are being charged in-state tuition and fees for the current term.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits.
- Not eligible for Federal Pell Grant.
- Have unmet need as determined by the FAFSA. (If offered loans, cancel to increase unmet neet)
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Students must successfully complete 2/3 (66.67%) of all attempted course work during the semester.
- Students must meet the following credit hour/cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
- Total Credits Attempted* Minimum CGPA
• < 15.75 1.60
• 16-30.75 1.75
• 31-45.75 1.90
• 46 + 2.00
- Students who are on Maximum Timeframe MUST be enrolled in eligible classes.
- Students awarded a Maricopa PC Success Grant in a prior term must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress for the term in which it was received.