Maricopa PC Success Grant
Maricopa PC Success Grant is intended to provide tuition assistance to students who meet the criteria. Please allow 3-5 business days for the Financial Aid office to confirm your eligibility and award funds. You must make payment arrangements to secure enrollment in your courses.
Download the Fall 2015 Maricopa PC Success Grant Application
Download the Spring 2016 Maricopa PC Success Grant Application
- Maximum Award is $500 per semester.
- Priority Date for Spring 2016 application is January 11, 2016.
- If submitted by Priority Date and student is eligible, tution due date will be extended.
- It is the student’s responsibility to pay the balance.
- Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come first-serve basis.
- United States citizenship or eligible non-citizen
- In-state residency classification and are being charged in-state tuition and fees for the current term
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits
- Not eligible for Federal Pell Grant
- Have unmet need as determined by the FAFSA (if offered loans, cancel to increase unmet need)
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Students must successfully complete 2/3 (66.67%) of all attempted course
- Students must meet the following credit hour/cumulative grade point average (CGPA)
- Total Credits Attempted* Minimum CGPA
• < 15.75 1.60
• 16-30.75 1.75
• 31-45.75 1.90
• 46 + 2.00
- Students who are on Maximum Timeframe MUST be enrolled in eligible classes.
Students may also be eligible for the PC Success Grant if:
- they are unable to meet the HS Diploma/GED or Prior Education Information requirement due to not being able to obtain their High School Transcript from a Foreign Country
- Students awarded a Maricopa PC Success Grant in a prior term must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress for the term in which it was received.