The Career Services Center provides personal guidance in career development and planning to help you make satisfying, informed career decisions. Our services include individual assistance and extensive resources to assist you in creating an efficient job search and effective personal presentation. We serve prospective and current students, faculty, staff and employer partners.
Job Search Resources
• LinkedIn Jobs Leverage the world’s largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Jobs to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
• Maricopa Career Network, an online job board linking all 10 community colleges and hundreds of employers
• Community College Part-time/Temporary, Check out all the exciting part-time and temporary opportunities within the Maricopa Community College District
Career Exploration Resources
We can help you explore your interests, skills and values and find a good fit that will result in a good fit and increased job satisfaction.
- Investigate your employment and educational opportunities.
- Explore careers and industries of interest.
- Research the current labor market information, including job descriptions, salaries needed, and job outlook, qualifications.
- Narrow and identify your best-fit career options.
We offer you the following services to build connections with our students and alumni.
- Post your job and internship opportunities
- Schedule on-campus recruiting
- Participate in employer panels/forums and workshop presentations
Job Search Resources
Conduct an efficient job search. Connect with employers through Internet job search resources, campus recruitments, and job fairs.
- Get access to potential employment with local, state and national employers.
- Search for hundreds of jobs by career field and other categories.
Networking and Personal Branding Resources
Market your skills with confidence to employers using networking and social media.
- Create customized, attention-getting resumes and cover letters.
- Develop successful interview skills.