Laptops are unavailable until further notice.
|BORROWERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF THE LAPTOP
*** NEVER LEAVE THE LAPTOP UNATTENDED ***
Two wireless laptops are available for use in the library
Requirements for checking out the laptop:
- Only available for currently enrolled Phoenix College students
- Student PC Cub Card is required at time of checkout
- Student should have a clear borrower record – no lost material or outstanding fines $10.00 or greater
- Borrower will sign the User Responsibility Agreement the first time checking out a laptop, and complete and initial the policy and equipment checkout sheet with a staff member
- Checkout period is a maximum of three hours, no renewals
- Laptop checked out at the end of the day must be returned 30 minutes before closing
- Laptop is for in-library use only, and may not leave the building
- Late fee is $10.00 per hour
- User is responsible for any loss or damage to the laptop
- User will be charged $735.00 for a lost laptop and up to $735.00 for a damaged laptop
- Laptop borrowing privileges may be revoked if laptop is returned late or damaged
- Never leave the laptop unattended!
Borrower and library staff must complete and sign/initial the User Responsibility Agreement the first time checking out a laptop and the Checkout and Check-in policies and Equipment Verification sheet.
Headphones and Flash Drives
Headphones may be purchased for $1.65
Flash Drives (64MB) may be purchased for $2.75