The full GED® program is now available!
Adults can now take advantage of the GED® program – You now have access to MyGED™: The Official Practice Test, the only start-to-finish program focused on helping adult learners get good jobs with good wages.
About the GED® Test
Developed from the ground up, the new test measures the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills that colleges and employers are looking for. Some of the GED® test features we are most excited about are:
- Alignment from day one to national and state college - and career-readiness standards
- Same-day scoring
- Detailed score report including college- and career-readiness information
- Flexible testing and pay as you go options
I want to take my test. What is my next step?
Follow these step-by-step instructions (Select GED Testing & Accommodations)
Register online at www.ged.com
The GED® Program will revolutionize adult learning, transform the way adults earn their high school equivalency credential, and help them springboard to good jobs with good wages – we are excited that you’re a part of it all.
- GED Exam Information
- Arizona State GED Information
- GED Classes
- Adult Education Classes (GED & ESL) by county
- Resources for Teachers who teach GED Classes
I completed my GED and I need a copy of my diploma or GED transcripts, who do I contact?
- If you completed the GED test (paper version) on or before 2014 - get transcript
- If you completed the GED (computerized version) after January 1, 2014 - Login to get transcript
Still have questions?? Contact the Arizona State Department of Education, GED division at (602) 258-2410