Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), Phoenix College has suspended all in-person services through April 5, 2020. We are available to answer your questions and provide information. Please check back, we will post updates as they become available.
Phoenix College Testing Services proctors exams for distance learning students attending other colleges and universities as well as business and community related exams. We are an active member of the National College Testing Association.
1. Prior to testing, the candidate must schedule an appointment.
- To schedule an appointment, please use the links on the right-hand side of this page. All correspondence, including appointment confirmations, will be sent to the email account provided - Please do not use a Yahoo or Hotmail email account. They are not supported, and Testing Services won't receive your request.
- Scheduling of the examination will be made solely by Testing Services based on the availability of personnel and other relevant factors.
- Prior to checking in for your exam, It is the student’s responsibility to verify (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) that Testing Services has received their exam(s) - please include student name, school, course & name of exam on all inquires..
2. The day of the test check-in with Testing Services.
You will be required to present a valid picture ID and a printed/digital copy of your appointment confirmation.
Acceptable forms of ID (must be current & valid):
- Driver’s License or State ID card
- U.S. military ID card
- Phoenix College Cub Card
3. Take Payment slip to Student Business Services for payment. No Refunds
- There is a charge of $25 per exam; payments for special shipping requests (international, overnight, etc.) are the responsibility of the examinee or the home institution; those arrangements must be completed prior to starting the exam. The fee covers handling of the examination consistent with best practice proctoring procedures and the instructions from the home institution; completion of any and all forms; mailing the examination within the United States via regular mail and actual supervision while taking the test. This policy applies to everyone utilizing these services.
- Return to Testing Services with receipt to begin your exam
Note: Testing Services will collect all exams/materials, including scratch paper 15 minutes prior to closing; please schedule your appointment accordingly.