Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

Help Sessions

Join us In-Person or Virtually

We're here to help you with the following Financial Aid & Wellness Resources:

  • College Financial Fitness checkup
    • Budgeting and planning
    • Scholarships talk
    • Financial Wellness around the campus
    • Maintain Financial Aid Eligibility (Stop Before You Drop)
  • Information on FAFSA Special Circumstances such as:
    • Request for independent status
    • Homeless request
    • Income reduction form
  • FAFSA Application Completion
    • Completing your FAFSA application for 2022 - 2023
    • FSA ID troubleshooting
    • Answering general FAFSA questions
    • Verification