Financial Aid Open Sessions
Due to the risk factors associated with the COVID-19 virus, workshops and events are canceled until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Need help with the financial aid process (FAFSA questions, Verification, To-Do list resolution, etc? Register here for one-on-one virtual appointments with a member of our team.
Be prepared for your session by bringing the following items:
- Official photo ID
- List of items on To-Do List, if applicable
If you are attending to complete your FAFSA, you will need these information:
- FSA ID
- Your social security number (student and parent)
- Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. Citizen
- Your parents* social security number and date of birth
- Federal tax returns
- W-2's or record of money earned
- Records of untaxed income
**2017 income/tax information if you are completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA**
**2018 income/tax information if you are completing the 2020-2021 FAFSA**
Whose Income Information is Needed on the FAFSA
Your dependency status determines whose information you must report on the FAFSA. Your answers to the dependency status questions on the FAFSA will determine whether you are considered a dependent or independent student.
- If you’re a dependent student, you will report your and your parents’ information.
- If you’re an independent student, you will report your own information (and, if you’re married, your spouse’s).
Unable to attend one of the sessions? Find additional help on our district's verification support page.
Please let us know how we did by completing this quick survey.