Financial Aid Open Sessions
Do you have questions about the FAFSA, Financial Aid Verification, or funding your next semester at Phoenix College?
Join us for our weekly Financial Aid Open Sessions! Click on the red button during the times listed, and you'll be connected with one of our financial aid pros for 1:1 help.
Before your session starts, grab whatever you can from the Session Checklist, below.
Join a Virtual Scholarship Help Session
Returning during Spring Semester 2022. Our experts will answer questions, and provide one-on-one assistance for completing the Application.
|Date||Day||Time||Link to Join|
|TBD||Every Wednesday||4pm - 6pm|
Be prepared for your session by bringing the following items:
- Official photo ID
- List of items on To-Do List, if applicable
If you are attending to complete your FAFSA, you will need this information:
- FSA ID
- Your social security number (student and parent)
- Alien registration number, if you are not a U.S. Citizen
- Your parents* social security number and date of birth
- Federal tax returns
- W-2's or record of money earned
- Records of untaxed income
**2019 income/tax information if you are completing the 2021-2022 FAFSA**
Whose Income Information is Needed on the FAFSA
Your dependency status determines whose information you must report on the FAFSA. Your answers to the dependency status questions on the FAFSA will determine whether you are considered a dependent or independent student.
- If you’re a dependent student, you will report your and your parents’ information.
- If you’re an independent student, you will report your own information (and, if you’re married, your spouse’s).
Unable to attend one of the sessions? Find additional help on our district's verification support page.
Please let us know how we did by completing this quick survey.