Student Business Services provides students with several payment options and can answer questions concerning tuition and fee charges, payments or refunds.
(However, if you have questions about the tuition rate you are being charged, please contact Admissions, Records and Registration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with Admissions & Records at https://www.phoenixcollege.edu/chat)
Tuition and fees are due by the specified due date for the class.
Spring 2021 Due Date: December 7, 2020
Payments can be made via phone, via mail and online. (Due to the current campus closure, in-person payments are not available at this time.)
In Person (Due to the current campus closure, in-person payments are not available at this time.)
Student Business Services is located in the Hannelly Center.
Call Student Business Services at 602.285.7522 to pay by credit card.
Mail check payment to:
Phoenix College - Attn: Student Business Services
1202 W. Thomas Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Online Student Center
Full payments by credit card or checking/savings account are accepted through the Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Click on the Make a Payment icon and log in
- Select the term you want to pay
- Follow prompts to complete payment process
- If all or part of your tuition and fees are being paid by an outside organization or agency (ex. your employer, military, government agency) PC must have the form of authorization letter of form on file prior to your tuition and fee due date.
- The form of authorization must be for the current term and must explain if all or part of the fees will be paid by that source.
- If you are eligible for a Pell Grant, please note your authorization may be applied after all Pell Grant Funds have been exhausted.
- If at any time the student becomes ineligible for funding through the agency, the student is responsible for any outstanding debt on the student account.
- Authorizations can be submitted to Student Business Services in person, by fax to 602.285.7884 or emailed to Student Business Services.
- For any questions regarding funding authorizations, please contact Student Business Services at 602.285.7522.