Canvas is a learning management system for online, hybrid, and in-person courses where instructors can interact with their students, create content, assess and keep track of your students' performance in class.
- Uploading multimedia presentations.
- Using integrated rubrics to grade your assignments.
- Tracking student engagement with course analytics.
- Grading your students' work on a mobile or tablet device.
- Getting class announcements, messages and grades sent directly to your students' cell phone, Facebook and Twitter.
- Login to Canvas
- Canvas Training Calendar (search for PCCTL and Canvas in the ELC)
- Canvas Release Notes
- Canvas Accessibility Statement
- Student Support Materials
Call our helpdesk 1-888-994-4433
Email us at email@example.com
Consult with us about course design