This information shall refer to any non-MCCCD-affiliated entity that would, on the premises of any Maricopa Community College or Center, purport to sell or promote any product, service or idea, but does not include such an entity that would enter the premises for the purposes of promoting, opposing, or soliciting petition signatures in connection with any political candidate or initiative or referendum ballot in accordance with the MCCD Office of General Counsel Administrative Regulation 2.49 (http://www.maricopa.edu/publicstewardship/governance/adminregs/students/2_4.php).
Before you visit campus:
- CONTACT STUDENT LIFE & LEADERSHIP at 602.285.7231 to request a reservation.
- Obtain and complete a VENDOR RESERVATION REQUEST FORM and submit it to the Student Life & Leadership Office. This form must be into the office NO LATER THAN 14 DAYS prior to your campus visit. Please remember to sign it.
- Supply a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE to the PC Events Scheduling Office at 1202 W. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85013 or by fax at (602) 285-7960. If you do not have a certificate of insurance, you may be eligible to purchase insurance through the MCCD Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program. Please ask the Student Life & Leadership Office for more information.
- Pay your CAMPUS VISIT FEE of $50 to Phoenix College in the Student Life & Leadership Office.
- When you arrive on campus, check in with the Student Life and Leadership Office to sign in and get your visitor badge.
Days and Times
Solicitors are welcome on campus between the hours of 9 AM – 2 PM. Set-up can begin no earlier than 8:30 AM, and you must be off campus by 2:30 PM, unless designated by the Student Life and Leadership Office as a Special Event.
A PC-sponsored event conducted on college premises for the benefit of students that is based on a particular theme, and for which PC has deemed it essential to invite the participation of solicitors whose products, services or ideas are pertinent to the special event’s theme.
Sophomore Square or main level hallway of the Hannelly Center, unless specified by the Student Life & Leadership Office as a Special Event. ONE TABLE AND TWO CHAIRS are provided. You may not approach students beyond the edge of the table.
$50 per day or $125 per week, non-refundable, and made payable to Phoenix College. This amount is due in the Student Life & Leadership Office in a company or bank-issued cashier’s check, money order, or corporate credit card at least five (5) business days prior to the day you are scheduled to be on campus.
Parking and Electricity
A decal is not needed for the lots. NO DRIVING is permitted on campus. Electricity is available by reservation only. Vendor must supply his/her own extension cords. NO amplification is permitted, unless specified by the Student Life & Leadership Office as a Special Event.
The following documents must be filed with the Student Life & Leadership Office.
AT LEAST 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT:
- Vendor Reservation Request Form
To obtain, stop by or contact Student Life & Leadership (SU building) at 602.285.7231.
- Certificate of Insurance A certificate of insurance displaying appropriate insurance coverage ($1M general liability), naming Maricopa County Community Colleges District (MCCCD), 2411 W. 14th Street, Tempe, AZ 85281, as additional insured. If you do not have a certificate of insurance, you may be eligible to purchase insurance through the MCCD Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program. Please ask the Student Life & Leadership Office for more information.
AT LEAST FIVE (5) DAYS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR VISIT:
- Campus Visit Fee $50.00 non-refundable fee paid with a company or bank-issued cashier’s check, or company credit card.
Failure to comply with any or all of these directives could result in the termination of future solicitor privileges on the Phoenix College (PC) campus. If you have any questions, please call the Student Life & Leadership Office at: 602.285.7231 (FAX 602.285.7960), or stop by: 1202 W. Thomas Rd., Phoenix AZ 85013, Student Union (SU).