Cut costs, avoid parking hassles and help preserve our environment by sharing a ride to campus.
Carpool Parking Permits
Commuters may decide to ride together to Phoenix College in a single vehicle, typically with each person taking turns to drive the others. Reserved carpool parking spaces have been made available in both the North and West parking lots for carpool participants. These reserved spaces are open to all carpoolers on a first-come, first-served basis. See the campus parking map for carpool space locations. (link to document here).
Guidelines for your carpool parking permit application:
- A carpool consists of two or more registered PC students or employees.
- There is no charge for a carpool parking permit.
- Please provide your Student ID (Cub Card) or Picture ID with Student ID number for verification of enrollment.
- All carpool members must be registered students for the semester they need permit access.
- One carpool permit will be provided to the members of the carpool.
- A carpool permit application must be completed and signed by each member and turned into the Phoenix College Student Life and Leadership.
- The carpool permit is available for pick up in the Student Life and Leadership Office. If needed, we will send it to you.
- The vehicle used for carpooling must have the carpool pass displayed hanging from the rear view mirror. If you do not have it displayed and park in carpool parking you will receive a parking ticket.
- Apply for a parking permit here.
Commute Trip Reduction
Phoenix College is committed to Commute Trip Reduction to benefit the environment, the health of the citizens of our community, and reduce the number of vehicles traveling the roadways. We encourage students and employees to utilize alternative transportation.