Catalog Appendix S-15 See Also MCCCD Administrative Regulation 2.4.9 Use of College Grounds by Non-MCCCD-Affiliated Users
The Office of Student Life and Leadership often receives requests from individuals and companies wishing to visit campus to sell or advertise products, register voters, or ask individuals to sign petitions. In order to visit campus for these activities, individuals must comply with Phoenix College and Maricopa Community College District policies and processes. Failure to comply with MCCCD policies and administrative regulations could result in the termination of solicitor privileges on any or all college campuses. If you have questions about MCCCD policies or admin regs, contact the Office of Public Stewardship at 480-731-8880. The MCCCD is an EEO/AA institution.
Solicitor: A solicitor is any non-MCCCD affiliated entity that would, on the premises of any Maricopa Community College or Center, purport to sell or promote any product, service, or idea, but does not include such an entity that would enter the premises for the purposes of promoting, opposing, or soliciting petition signatures in connection with any political candidate or initiative, or referendum ballot.
- Read complete College Procedure for Solicitation. Download PDF
- Contact the PC Event Services Office to request a reservation.
- Complete a Facility Reservation OR Solicitation Request Form and submit it to the Event Services Office.
- You may be required to supply a Proof of Insurance Certificate naming MCCCD as "additional insured." Contact Event Services for assistance and complete information.
- Pay your Campus Visit Fee of $50/day or $125/week at the Event Services Office.
Note: One table and two chairs may be provided to each solicitor. Solicitors may place banners or signs on the table to encourage interest. Banners and signs may not be adhered to any surface. Note that availability of college provided table and chairs may vary by location/scheduled events.