Phoenix College Pantry is an emergency food resource for Phoenix College students. We know that all students struggle with food insecurity. We are here to help by providing good food choices that promote a balanced diet. Students can select up to 10 food items from what we have in stock. Once their food selection is submitted, the items will be prepared for pick up at your appointment time. The PC Pantry will operate by appointment only until further notice due to COVID-19.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday - 9am - 11am and 2pm - 5:30pm
Friday - campus closed
Location: Phoenix College, Student Union (SU), 1202 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix
To schedule your appointment, click here: https://forms.gle/BwF9Mq645ydrTZRi6
To create your shopping list, click here: https://forms.gle/Dh6kVKvnLeady5C56
For assistance with making an appointment or questions: 602-285-7231 or email@example.com
For On-site Pantry or Volunteer Services: 602-285-7737 (for appointment)
In order to help ensure consistency, and to sustain this program as an option for serving students outside of our open pantry hours, we have set some guidelines.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please be on time.
- You will be notified by email if your appointment is cancelled or rescheduled.
- If there are no appointments available on the appointment calendar, please try a different day for an appointment.
- If you do not have a scheduled appointment you will not be allowed in during appointment hours. Please schedule an appointment, we are trying to keep you safe.
- If you are running late, please notify the office when you will be arriving.
- If you show up past all scheduled appointments, we will not be able to let you in.
PC/St. Mary's Mobile Pantry Drive Thru
|Aug 25||Wed||St. Mary's Food Bank Mobile Pantry||11am - 1pm||SU Patio|
|Sep 8||Wed||St. Mary's Food Bank Mobile Pantry||11am - 1pm||SU Patio|
|Sep 22||Wed||St. Mary's Food Bank Mobile Pantry||11am - 1pm||SU Patio|
|Oct 13||Wed||St. Mary's Food Bank Mobile Pantry||11am - 1pm||SU Patio|
|Oct 27||Wed||St. Mary's Food Bank Mobile Pantry||11am - 1pm||SU Patio|
Directions: The South Gym Parking Lot is directly behind the gym. It is located in front of the track field. Students and community will need to enter Phoenix College off of 15th Ave and Thomas near the parking garage. Then turn left when you get to the stop sign. They will drive through the Employee and Staff parking lot and enter the South Gym Parking Lot through the large open gate in front of the track field.
Contact the Student Union front desk for more information