Getting an early start on your college education can definitely pay off later on, and we’re here to help you get that early start. In fact, studies show that students experience greater academic success in college when they complete dual enrollment courses in high school.
When you take dual enrollment classes, you’ll be earning high school and college credits at the same time. Plus, you’ll gain the experience of being a college student.Phoenix College partners with Valley high schools to offer dual enrollment credit for academic and occupational classes. The courses are taught on high school campuses by college-approved high school teachers and can be counted toward high school graduation requirements.
Need assistance? We are here to help.
- Alhambra High School | Course List
- Bioscience High School | Course List
- Central High School | Course List
- Franklin Police & Fire High School | Course List
- Linda Abril High School - Concurrent | Course List
- Maryvale High School | Course List
- Metro Tech High School - Supporting College | Course List
- North High School - Supporting College | Course List
- Phoenix Coding Academy | Course List
- PXU Digital Academy | Course List
- Trevor G. Browne High School | Course List