The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Web Design is intended for those interested in designing and maintaining web pages for personal or small business use.
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses within the program.
This program will be replaced by: CCL/5986 Web Design
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|CIS120DC||Adobe Animate: Digital Animation||3|
|CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging||3|
|CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||3|
|CIS166++||Any Web Scripting course(s)||3|
|CIS233DA||Internet/Web Development Level II||3|
- Create and manipulate images and artwork. (CIS120DF)
- Apply basic animation techniques in the creation, manipulation, and editing of animation graphics. (CIS120DC)
- Explain and use various Internet communication, resource discovery and information retrieval tools. (CIS133DA)
- Design software for web sites, including client-side script and Common Gateway Interface (CGI) scripting. (CIS166++)
- Design and create presentations using the World Wide Web authoring hypertext markup language (HTML). (CIS233DA)
- Apply web development skills to electronic commerce. (CIS235)
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.