Business Services is a department of knowledgeable and caring professionals who are resourceful, collaborative and supportive in facilitating the principles and benefits of good financial stewardship and accountability of the institution's financial resources. Business Services takes personal ownership in finding answers to questions and solutions to problems. Business Services provides leadership in developing and implementing policies, practices and procedures that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
The Business Services department is dedicated to supporting the college mission and goals. Business Services aims to be recognized as an outstanding department by the campus community as they utilize our services with confidence and trust our ability to assist them in a timely manner.
- Bookstore (Follett) - The official campus bookstore: purchase textbooks, course materials and supplies.
- Cafeteria - The 'Bear Cave' Cafe offers a wonderful variety of dining selections; provides catering services for the campus.
- Cashiers - Provides cashiering services to students and fiscal support to the college.
- Copy Center (Pacific Office Automation) - Provides mailing, receiving, and inventory services as well as copy and finishing services for the campus through efficient document management.
- Fiscal Services - Provides financial and procurement services to the campus; assists with budget oversight.
- Event Services
- Fleet Services
- Property Control