Process for reporting cases or exposure and return to campus after a positive test
- Student’s will need to report their confirmed exposure or confirmed COVID-19 case through the Risk Management COVID-19 reporting forms. Risk management will provide guidance on students' return to campus procedures.
- Recognizing symptoms of COVID-19: Individuals who test positive with COVID-19 had a wide range of symptoms. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
- For a list of possible symptoms, students can visit the CDC COVID-19 website.
- Returning to campus.
- Students may return to campus after at least 3 days (72hours) have passed since recovery, defined as if they are without fevers for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and resolution of respiratory and all other identified symptoms.
- Students who were exposed but do not show symptoms should self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning.
- Students will be required to wear a face-covering and continue to self-monitor of symptoms.