The ADA room, L118, is on the main floor of the library. Available equipment includes:
- Magnisight machine which allows you to enlarge and display items to a monitor.
- Computer for PC student use with adaptive software:
- Zoom Text Xtra and speakers (enlarges and reads on-screen text),
- Dragon Naturally Speaking (speech recognition to send e-mails, search internet, create documents)
- Window Eyes (screen reading software providing access to Microsoft Windows software applications).
- JAWS (screen reading program that helps low vision or blind users complete tasks such as browsing the web, sending and reading e-mail, utilizing spreadsheets, and accessing databases... )
- Sorenson VRS video phone (conduct video relay calls). Time limit for use, 30 minutes. Remote controls may be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
- Large print dictionary and thesaurus.