Welcome — We are here to help you reach your goals at Phoenix College!
We encourage you to research your options early as you create your plan to pay for college. Please note that tuition is typically due 35 calendar days before your class start date (or the same day you register if it is less than 35 calendar days to the class start date). Fees may have varying deadlines. You can find your individual due dates in your Student Center at my.maricopa.edu.
You have many options for paying tuition and fees:
- Pay in person, online, or by phone
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan
- Utilize Scholarships
- Utilize Financial Aid (Grants, Loans, Federal Work Study)
- Utilize Veteran’s benefits
- Third Party Authorizations/Employer Reimbursement (check with your Employer for details)
Please make use of the helpful links on the left side of this page as you explore ways to fund your education.