Obtaining a Refund
All students who have officially dropped from classes, within the scheduled refund deadline, will be eligible for a refund or tuition credit based on the refund schedule. All refunds of cash and check payments are issued through the Maricopa Student Refund Program (see below). No refunds of cash are available. Refunds of credit card payments will be made only to the credit card on which the original payment was processed.
- Note: Refunds of check payments will only be made 30 days after posting of the applicable payment. Earlier processing is possible upon presentation of evidence that the check has cleared the bank. Such evidence may include the canceled check or a bank statement. Please do not bypass the refund process by placing a stop payment on a check made payable to Phoenix College. This could result in additional fees and delays in future services.
Maricopa Student Refund Program (MSRP)
The fastest and easiest way to get your excess financial aid and refunds!
Complete information available at https://my.maricopa.edu/msrp
You have the choice to receive your refunds to an existing bank account via direct deposit (ACH), the Maricopa ONE Card (prepaid Discover Card) or a paper check - all through the MSRP! This great program is intended to give students faster and more convenient access to their financial aid and refunds.
Signing up is easy!
- Click on the Money Network Enroll button at https://my.maricopa.edu/msrp
- Make your selection – choose either direct deposit or the prepaid card, If no selection is made refunds will default to a paper check.
- Make sure your mailing address on record in the Student Center is correct. This is the address that will be used for mailing the prepaid debit card or a paper check. Always keep your address updated at both Money Network and MCCCD. No cash refunds will be given.
Why Electronic Payments?
Electronic payments will give you:
- Flexible, convenient and safe access to your funds
- No more waiting for a check to arrive in the mail or in line at a bank or check-cashing location