This application is intended to be filled out by students who have not previously been awarded this scholarship.
Fall 2019 New Applicant Pool Deadlines:
- Phoenix College: First call will open on Monday, February 11, 2019 and close on Monday, April 1, 2019 at 5pm.
- South Mountain Community College: Open until filled - please apply ASAP
- Glendale Community College: Open until filled - please apply ASAP
► The new applicant deadline date for the Fall 2019 semester (including all required documents) is
Phoenix College: Monday, April 1, 2019 at 5pm; South Mountain Community College and Glendale Community College: Open until filled - Please apply ASAP
(Fill out the form in its entirety. You may not return later to complete the form, or else you will have to start over.)
Required Documents Info - mail, email, or hand in person, when applicable, to contact below. Must be received in the office by Monday, April 1, 2019 at 5pm.
Note that you need to turn in the following supporting documents as soon as possible once you submit you online application:
- Official College transcripts (visit your campus Admissions office for more info in regards to transcripts; note that the transcripts can be hand delivered in sealed envelope or sent via regular mail from appropriate educational institution to the administrator listed below.
- District Mathematics College Placement Exam results (if transcripts do not demonstrate MAT151 eligibility)
- Official High School transcripts (if within last two years; contact your high school for the transcripts to be sent via email to the administrator listed below)
- Copy of most current FAFSA (Student Aid Report - PDF 5 page document print out; make sure to confirm in person with Financial Aid office that your student file is complete)
Please submit all of your supporting documents in person to:
Janene Armstrong, TRAIN (S-STEM) Student Support Coordinator
Biosciences Department (Dalby Building, 2nd Floor – room DB202) - Phoenix College - 1202 W Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85013
Direct Line: 602.285.7100
Kaylynn Albert, TRAIN (S-STEM) Student Support Coordinator
Glendale College, Biosciences Department
6000 W Olive Ave, Glendale AZ 85302
South Mountain Community College
7050 S. 24th St
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Computer Science Division
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1742060, 1742038, 1550706, 1154625.