Providing Quality Continuing Dental Education Since 1990
The mission of the Phoenix College Center for Continuing Dental Education is to expand upon the scientific and professional knowledge of health care providers; by presenting quality continuing dental education courses that promote current concepts of practice and excellence in patient services.
*If you are new to Phoenix College, you must complete the first 1 & 2 of instruction below, then register for a course*
To Register For A Courses :
- *Enroll by creating MEID Account & Apply for Admission atMy.Maricopa.edu. Select the New Student icon and complete Step 1 Get Admitted.
- *Complete sections; Create MEID account, Apply for Admission, Submit identification
- Former students may need to reactivate MEID and update personal information at My.Maricopa.edu.
- Register for a Course at My.Maricopa.edu and select the Add Classicon. Or, in person at the Hannelly Enrollment Center located on the main campus, 1202 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Pay course fee
- Enrollment inquiries: Hannelly Enrollment Center (602) 285- 7777
Fall 2016 Course Offerings
- Periodontics - Looking Forward
- Oral Radiography for Dental Assistants- TBA
- Dental Anesthesia
- Dental Laser Education
See details below for each course:
Fall 2016 Periodontics - Looking Forward
This course is designed to provide information on dental implants and periodontal disease. Open to all interested parties. No prerequisites. Three (3) hours of CEUs will be earned upon completion of course.
New technology and techniques are changing the way periodontists diagnose and treat periodontal and peri-implant diseases. Dental hygienists are usually the first providers to discover these conditions and need to be current on state-of-the-art therapy so they can feel confident as co-therapists. This program will answer the following questions: Can peri-implantitis be treated? What role does genetics play in periodontal disease? Are salivary diagnostics useful? Can biologics improve outcomes in hard and soft tissue regeneration?
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Phoenix College Osborn site, Dome Conference Room 3310 N. 10th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85013
Class Number: 42626
*Note: It is advisable to dress in layers, as the room temperature in the Dome varies