In-person classes are located on the Phoenix College Healthcare Education (HE) Building at 3144 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85013.
Courses are Appropriate for:
- Arizona State Board of Dental Examiner's licensure renewal
- NOTE: Arizona defines Recognized Continued Dental Education as a program whose content directly relates or the art and science or oral health and treatment, provided by a recognized dental school as defined in ARS 32-1201, recognized dental hygiene school as defined in ARS 32-1201, or sponsored by a national or state dental association, dental hygienists' association, dental or dental hygiene study club, governmental agency or commercial dental supplier.
To enroll participants must complete New Student enrollment or update existing student Information at My.maricopa.edu or in person through the enrollment center
- Create MEID account and password
- Apply for Admission
- Submit Identification
- For Enrollment inquiries call: Hannelly Enrollment Center (602) 285- 7777
Registration for the course can be completed online at My.maricopa.edu or in person through the Enrollment Center. Courses requiring class permission include additional information below:
- The Local Anesthesia and Dental Laser Education course require current documentation. Email the Dental Department with a copy of current Dental Hygiene/Dentist license and CPR card to email@example.com with student ID number for completion of class permission.
- To register for course(s) in person the Hannelly Enrollment Center is located on the main campus at 1202 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Please view the Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA) tab for enrollment steps to the EFDA program
- Coronal polishing course class permission: This course is for practicing dental assistant current working and need of preparing for the DANB Coronal Polishing Exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with contact information and student identification number.
- Payments can be made in person, via phone, via mail and online. Payment methods accepted:
- Check, Money Order, Cashier's Check- Make payable to PC
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Student Tuition Payment Plan
- 3rd Party Authorizations
Cashiers located in Hanelly Center.
Call Cashiers at 602.285.7522 (option to pay by credit card).
Online Student Center
Credit Card payments accepted through Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Scroll down to Finances
- Select Payment Options under Account Summary
- Use tabs at top of page to review summary, activity, charges due, payments, pending
- financial aid, make a payment
- Select Pay by Credit Card
- After being directed to the Touchnet website, follow the steps to make a credit card payment.
For more information the Phoenix College Student Payment link is located at https://www.phoenixcollege.edu/pay-college/student-payment
Refund Policy for Non-Credit Classes
Unless otherwise specified, students must drop non-credit classes prior to the course start date to be
eligible for a 100% refund. The CCDE reserves the right to cancel any course which does not
receive sufficient enrollment. In the event of course cancelation, registrants will receive a full tuition
Enrollment is on a first-come basis.
Not all courses will provide handouts due to copyrighted materials.
Course(s) must be completed within the term of the semester submitted to obtain credit. Deadline for
course completion is within the semester submitted. Certificates of completion will not be issued
after that time.