Financial aid is available to you based upon your eligibility. Most financial aid comes from the state and federal government in the form of grants, loans, student employment and scholarships. Please note, to receive financial aid you must meet eligibility criteria and be enrolled in and participating in an eligible degree or certificate program.
The financial aid office also provides information to families about sources of funding, application procedures and advice on financial and budgeting issues. Our Financial Literacy Specialist can share tools to help you manage direct costs related to college (tuition, fees, and books) as well as personal expenses.
Apply for Financial Aid
Phoenix College School Code is 001078
General eligibility requirements include:
- Be either a United States citizen OR an eligible noncitizen;
- Possess a valid social security number;
- Males between the ages of 18 and 25 must be registered with Selective Service;
- Have a high school diploma, GED or completed secondary school through homeschooling as defined by state law. Note: You may be asked to submit official high school transcripts or GED to Phoenix College, Admissions, Records & Registration;
- Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program at PC
Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and quick, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to help pay for you school. You will be considered for grants, federal work-study and loans by submitting just one application each academic year. Please submit your application with Phoenix College’s School Code 001078.
Students can apply for financial aid online using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://fafsa.ed.gov. In order to complete this application, you (and your parents, if you are a dependent student) will need to apply for a FSA ID.
Students can set up a payment plan and should be prepared to make all payments while their financial aid application is being processed.