We connect through economic and workforce development.
Increase certificate/degree completion by 10% per year.
Provide a holistic college experience.
- Provide learning experiences that foster civic engagement and social responsibility as measured by a 5% increase in participation annually.
- Increase the number of students and faculty participating in work-based experiences and service learning by 10%.
Communicate the value of our certificates/degrees to prospective students, current students, and the community.
- Publicize the number of placements, annual wage earned in the workforce, and completers annually to stakeholders.
- Increase marketing and public relations campaigns that communicate the value of certificates/degrees by 20% annually.
Respond to the evolving needs of our community.
- 100% of our pathways will be aligned with business/university partners by 2021.
- Increase the number of students employed in high-demand fields post-certificate/degree completion by 25%.
- Increase partnerships with business/universities by 10% each year to meet workforce needs.